We interviewed Zeus, the Lead marketer of ICPark, a community-focused project intent on airdropping lion NFTs to the IC Community, counting on royalty fees from the marketplace to build their park.
1. Please tell us about you: your name, position in the project, your achievements, and so on
Hello, my name is Zeus. I manage the marketing for IC Park. I've been in crypto since 2018 and have been working in various fields in the blockchain industry as a freelancer.
2. How would you describe your artistic style?
Our artistic style is colorful, bright, and fun!
Wild animals are usually known as violent and predatory creatures, but we wanted to show a cuter and lovely side to the wild animals.
3. What drew you to NFT creation rather than traditional canvas-based art?
NFTs offer the ability to sell artwork and allow these tokens to be used in many ways. As long as the blockchain exists, our artwork will always live.
4. Are there any artists who have inspired you? What do you like about their work?
We have been inspired by big projects that have shown that anything is possible with quality art.
5. What made you create NFTs?
Bringing some joy and fantastic artwork to the NFTs environment.
6. Can you tell us about your project?
IC Park is the first on-chain park for wild animals. We plan to release additional wild animals' NFTs collections while working on our park. Some of these collections will be dropped for free to whitelisted members from DFINITY's community, like wild lions. Holding two lions allows you to mint our upcoming collection (IC Kongs) for free. We will count on royalty fees from the marketplace to build our park.
7. How many NFTs will be minted? Can you talk us through the process of how you create the art?
Our collection for wild lions is 10000 NFTs. All lions are generated from 150+ traits to ensure that every lion is unique.
8. Will people be able to breed, stake, rent your NFT, or will it ever be in a game?
As I declared, NFTs can be used in many ways, so we trust our community to decide the best for the project.
9. What benefits do you think the Internet Computer has over other L1 blockchains when it comes to creating NFTs?
Zero Gas Fees!
10. What other art have you seen that excites you in the Internet Computer NFT ecosystem?
I keep collecting multiple NFTs established on Internet Computer via Entrepot, and I value all of them.
11. What excites you most about your launch, and which date is your launch?
What excites us most about our launch would be seeing everyone’s response to our artwork.
12. What advice would you give to anyone trying to enter into the world of NFTs?
The world of NFTs is charming, do your research and start investing in an NFT project you like.
13. Do you have further plans to work with ICP Squad in the future after this initial sale?
I would love to do that and go bigger together.
14. Can you envisage a future where the most valuable NFT space is on the Internet Computer?
We are so early. The world is moving so fast toward web3, and the IC ecosystem will be the primary player.
15. Why do you think NFTs have become so valuable in such a short space of time?
NFTs are pure art pieces with potential utilities, and This fantastic mix makes everyone FOMO.
16. Tell us about your team?
We are two brothers who share a love for NFTs. I have been working as a freelancer for the past four years. My brother is still studying and loves to draw everything he can see. We talked a lot about launching our project on the Ethereum blockchain, and it stopped due to the necessary funding.
Then we discovered the Internet Computer blockchain in the past months and bought most of the collections presented on Entrepot, which prompted us to rethink launching our project again. We know that the road is long and requires much work, but we are sure of success after this wonderful community's love and welcome.
17. What advantages do you believe you have over other competitors?
We see that we are only competing with ourselves always to provide the best while working with other projects to enrich the IC blockchain with fantastic art that brings new individuals to DFINITY.
18. Tell us about the challenges you have faced while building your project?
The biggest challenge we faced was choosing the attributes and colors of the lion's collection because we wanted to show the world what we could do. We still have more technical challenges, which we count on some strong names in the DFINITY blockchain to overcome with their experiences.
19. What are your short and long-term achievements and targets?
Our short-term goal is a fair and successful distribution of our lions to whitelisted members.
Our long-term goal is to commit to executing our project's roadmap and finish it sooner than expected. I would love to see IC PARK continue to grow and attract more investors to become one of the blue-chip projects on the IC ecosystem.
20. Please give us some details about your roadmap
IC PARK Launch
We are releasing our website and social channels, collaborating with all DFINITY projects as many as possible to build a solid community, and whitelist members to mint our first collection for FREE.
Wild Lions Collection Launch
10k wild lions programmatically generated from over 150 potential attributes available on the IC blockchain for free mint to whitelisted members.
100% of NFTs will be sold-out and you can trade your NFTs right away. Please trade carefully, and remember that holding two wild lions will allow you to mint our upcoming collection (IC Kongs) for free.
IC KONGS marketing campaign
One month of marketing events will introduce IC Kongs to the world and create hype about them.
IC KONGS RELEASED
100% NFTs Sold-out and you can trade your NFTs right away. Please deal carefully, and remember that holding our wild lions and IC Kongs will allow you to mint our upcoming collection for free.
IC PARK ON METAVERSE
Now we are ready to start working on our park to bring unique things to the NFT world and our community.
21. Do you have any plans to expand into the Metaverse?
22. Will your NFT be tokenized in the future?
It is entirely up to the IC park community to decide what is best.
Thank you for taking the time to answer our questions 😊
Connect with ICPark
Connect With Us:
Sponsored Content : Dfinity Community does not necessarily endorse any content or product on this page. While we aim to provide you with information regarding important projects and developments in the Internet Computer ecosystem, readers should do their own research and carry full responsibility for their decisions, and this article should not be considered as investment advice. Please note that every effort is made by DC to vet projects we promote