We interviewed DefiStarter, a project with huge ambitions for the future. DfiStarter creates the perfect environment for lucrative and secure crowdfunding opportunities within the blockchain ecosystem and they believe that DFINITY is the next Internet-level network.
- What attracted you initially to Blockchain?
I need to introduce myself; briefly, I am Krystal, from the DfiStarter team. I have four years of experience in the crypto industry.
In 2017, I was doing market research in a venture capital firm. I learned some information about Bitcoin at work, and I thought it was fascinating, so I searched for related materials to find out more.
I think that it will bring great opportunities to my life, and the idea of decentralization is very attractive to me. Not only is there technological change, but the wealth of opportunities it brings are also unmatched by traditional industries.
So I started to be active in the crypto industry.
2. Of all the platforms you could have chosen, why did you decide to build on the Internet Computer?
Yes, there are thousands of mainnets and ecosystems in the blockchain industry.
But my point of view is that Internet Computer is the only project comparable to the Internet.
“Internet computer is the world's first blockchain that runs at network speed and provides content on the network, with unlimited capacity.”
My teammates and I learned about DFINITY in 2018. We were looking forward to its arrival a long time ago, and finally, they released the mainnet this year.
Internet Computer is no longer a blockchain concept; we think it is the next Internet-level network.
We missed the Internet 10 years ago, but now we can't miss the Internet computer.
Their strong team, unique technology, and unparalleled vision.
All these are very attractive to us.
3. How long has your company been established, and what is your business model based on?
DfiStarter has been established for more than half a year. Our business model has five cores:
IDO Launchpad/Tech Support Services/DEX/Oracle Integration/Money Market Services.
4. What makes your company marketable, and what will ensure its long-term success?
In terms of the market, both the number of investments and financing in the crypto sector and the number of individual funds have increased significantly. Except for a few lucky high-quality projects that can gain the eye of industry investment institutions, most start-up projects still suffer from insufficient development funds.
The project hopes to use its vision and project characteristics to attract like-minded angel investors to raise development funds. Moreover, most investors in the market also hope to tap and participate in potential projects as early as possible.
In the traditional concept, the threshold of primary market behavior is not beyond the reach of ordinary investors. Still, with the emergence of LaunchPad, things may usher in a turning point.
Another point is that in an ecological development stage, LaunchPad can help projects start faster and easier, which is very important for developing ecological projects. Therefore, it is needed for a long time, and the better the ecological development, the more projects will join this space.
We believe that the conditions for long-term success are rich past success experience and long-term research on the market. And we currently have more than 20 partners and many influencers (including but not limited to providing support on social media such as Youtube, Twitter, Tiktok, etc.).
They will provide long-term exposure and support for DfiStarter.
5. What challenges have you faced while building your company?
The development of the Dfistarter project has been very smooth so far. The only technical challenge before is the programming language, and our technical team has a wealth of public chain development technology.
But the programming language used by DFINITY is Motoko, which is not a mainstream programming language designed for Internet computers.
So it takes time at the beginning of development.
As more and more developers join the Internet Computer, many developers provide experience, and DFINITY's developer community has contributed a lot of ideas. At present, it is no longer a challenge.
6. What overall vision do you have? Do you have a roadmap? If so, what does it involve?
Our vision is to become the anchor stone for DFINITY Ecosystem.
As the first project accelerator for the DFINITY ecosystem, DfiStarter provides premier projects built on this next-gen blockchain platform with crowdfunding, marketing, AMM, public relations, and tech support services.
By providing premier DFINITY projects with all the tools they need to have a successful launch and prosperous life cycle, DfiStarter creates the perfect environment for lucrative and secure crowdfunding opportunities within the blockchain ecosystem.
Please check out our Medium for detailed information.
7. What challenges have you faced while building your company? What advantages do you believe you have over other competitors?
Advantages of DfiStarter.
Unlike other Defi projects, DfiStarter is not just a launcher; it can help the project in many ways.
Including but not limited to:
- A one-click function for deployment and issuance of tokens with customizable configuration parameters.
- A one-click function for fundraising with customizable configuration parameters.
- A large number of mainstream DApp contracts and DApp front-end services with customizable configuration parameters.
- A large number of independent cross-chain Oracle services that can coordinate with DApps.
- A one-click function for liquidity mining on the major DEX/Swap with customizable configuration parameters.
- Fast communication channels/tools with decentralized exchanges.
- Fast communication channels/tools with capitals.
- Fast and professional communication channels/tools with communities.
- Fast and professional communication channels/tools for marketing.
- Fast and professional communication channels/tools for distributed online operations.
DfiStarter is the first and only launchpad on DFINTY, which provides a fair, safe, and accessible crowdfunding service.
- Ecosystem accelerator.
- DfiStarter provides tech support for projects planning to develop on DFINITY, and a well-developed infrastructure for dApps – DEX, Money Market, and Oracle.
- DfiStarter was invited to join the DAO governance of DFINITY and will be managed by the community in the future.
- Two-tiered token models combined with lottery NFT
- A fair and transparent lottery system that prohibits unfair tactics from whale investors. The two-tiered token of DfiStarter has been modeled to create a high floor price.
8. Tell us about the team
Our team currently has 15 people and eight pure developers, full-time working. Predominantly from Southeast Asia, Singapore, Malaysia, and China.
Team members have 3-5 years of experience in the blockchain industry.
Whether it is technology development, community, and marketing. The tech team is involved with multiple blockchain projects, including NEO, ONT, and NKN.
9. What advice do you have for anyone working in the same space as you?
The people who work in the crypto industry are great, and they can accept new things faster than traditional industries. My suggestion is to keep learning and open up instead of limiting thinking. The crypto industry has opportunities for success every day, so you should try more.
10. What other projects building on the Internet Computer are you most excited about?
There are so many great projects here, like DSCVR, Open Chat, Plug, and Stoic...
We have also communicated with some Internet Computer projects such as ICPSwap ICPunks and DFinance. They are also excellent projects, and many of the things they do are very meaningful.
We appreciate them and infrastructure projects, and they are all contributing to the ecology of the Internet Computer. Like pioneers, they were putting mature ideas and successful experiences on the Internet Computer.
11. Do you have any plans to collaborate with other projects building on the Internet Computer?
We are looking forward to and willing to cooperate with the Internet Computer's ecological project to provide all kinds of help and support.
For those projects that have IDO plans, we hope to consider launching them on our platform. We will try our best to make it successful. Projects in an ecosystem should help each other so that the ecology will have a better future and attract more projects.
12. Do you have any token sales planned for the future? If so, when? Can you give details?
Dfistarter token sale is over, the listing on exchanges will be taking place soon.
Connect with Dfistarter:
Connect With Us:
Disclaimer: The community itself is not affiliated with the Dfinity Foundation but aims to become an indispensable ally to further the next generation of the internet, working cooperatively to ensure the success of the project.