Dapps are making steady progress, and NFT projects are just exploding on the Internet Computer. The most anticipated NFT projects are planned to be released in the first week of November. DFINITY Foundation has been hyping the NFT craze by releasing a sneak peek of the Motoko Bird NFT on its Twitter.
Someone else has been surveilling and documenting the Internet Computer ecosystem progress; kudos to the person doing it.
DFINITY General Updates
- DFINITY releases Motoko NFT sneak peek, which will be dropped on November 2nd.
- There are now 319 Node Machines on the Internet Computer.
- 11,900 + Smart Contract Canisters have been deployed on Internet Computer.
Dominic Williams tweeted about the SNS, Community Fund Neurons, and dapp decentralization auctions.
DFINITY released three medium articles this week.
- Developer Spotlight: ORIGYN, Rewarding and Protecting Creativity in Art, Luxury, and Media.
- Secure Scalability: The Internet Computer’s Peer-to-Peer Layer.
Dapps of the Internet Computer
- DSCVR will bring NFT based authentication access to portals (like subreddits), demonstrating the composability of Internet Computer Protocol.
- DFIstarter token price has increased significantly this weekend.
- Plug and streaming dapp Portal announced their strategic partnership.
- Plug had hosted a community call with DSCVR and Portal | Youtube.
- Piped is a decentralized front end of Youtube hosted on Internet Computer.
- Plug v0.4.0 is here.
- Dmail released a Demo.
- Azle CDK is here | GitHub.
ICME Introduces Customizable NFTs Concept to boost the No-Code revolution.
IC.rocks now displays a chart for canisters per subnet and cycles minted over time.
NFTs of the Internet Computer
Internet Computer NFTs are getting ready to eat the world - Cat16z.
NFTs are gaining traction on the Internet Computer, and most of the NFT projects are planning to release a game.
Here are updates on the Internet Computer NFT projects:
ICP Squad NFT is releasing art sneak-peeks and conducting giveaways on Discord. Many NFT Projects are creating network effects by collaborating. ICP Squad NFT has also announced a collaboration with The IC Gallery, Vampires, ICApes, Dfinity Bulls, Internet Astronauts, and Poked Studios.
The best example would be IC Drip ( community - @ICDripland), creating NFT wearables/accessories for Internet Astronaut Holders.
- DFINITY will airdrop Motoko NFT to NFTNYC 2021 attendees.
- ICTuTs burned 3334 NFTs and sold around 6666 NFTs on Entrepot.app and are getting ready for the following collection (will be airdropped to holders).
Infinite Charity Project auction starts on October 25th at 2 PM UTC.
- Bunnies released details on Gods-Own Protocol and the rarity traits of Bunnies. Bunny holders will have a chance to receive an algorithmically generated NFT. The price floor doubled after the release of the following Medium Article.
- Internet Astronauts released a rarity chart on NFTVillage.ai
- The Cronics auction ended, and the unsold cronics will be burned. The cronic Breeding test ended, and users will be airdropped with CRN. The test cronics will be burned.
The IC Gallery launches the Moonwalker collection after the initially planned October 23rd. The Launch has been delayed because of technical reasons. Moonwalkers will be priced 299$ / 6 ICP per piece, and they come with tons of utility. Each moonwalker is comprised of three files. Check out this video below to learn more.
The IC Gallery also conducted scavenger hunts on-chain and rewarded users with NFTs of the Internet Computer hidden inside easter eggs.
PokedStudios is releasing a sneak peek on its Discord every day. The artist has also designed the Motoko NFT for DFINITY.
NFT Studio marketplace is expected to launch soon. You can interact with one of the craziest 3D NFT by NFT Studio - HUECO MUNDO.
That's it for this week :)
- Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original author and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the Dfinity Community staff and/or any/all contributors to this site.