The ICPuppies have hit the ground running in 2022! They just released an updated roadmap outlining their goals for the first half of 2022. And with it, they provided some more exciting news for the loyal puppy community – They received a $25,000 grant from the DFINITY Foundation for their project!
Most projects make that kind of announcement the second it happens. They want to shout from the rooftops that DFINITY has taken notice of their project and views it as something having merit. ICPuppies took a different path. They kept the news a secret, built the community without flaunting the grant, and then pulled it out as a rewarding announcement to kick off the new year with their many (over 1,600) collectors!
Some Roadmap Highlights
The grant will be used for ongoing project and community growth and development, so you know they have the funds to make the Q1 and Q2 roadmap milestones happen. Here are just a few of the things they announced for their community:
· ICPuppies is bringing airdrops in-house – When seasonal airdrops are delayed, that can take away some of the excitement related to the season. So the puppies are bringing these seasonal airdrops in-house by having their developer learn to do it rather than relying on fitting the drop into the already packed schedule of Toniq.
· New airdrops teased – Additional airdrops celebrating integration with BTC and ETH have been teased. We don’t know the requirements to get them, but we’re told they will be very rare.
· The ICPuppies and Kitties universes are merging! This will include their discord servers. They will release a new NFT collection together. They are starting a podcast together. It sounds like by mid-year, the two projects will be one!
There’s a lot to look forward to in 2022 for the Puppies (and Kitties) metaverse! But first things first. They’re celebrating with a massive giveaway! Here are the details.
How to Win the Pure ICPuppies
First of all, let me explain what I mean by pure. These are the original body styles. No traits have been added. These are just 100% (or I guess I should say 0% as far as the rarity score is concerned) pure puppies. They’re rare and will be valuable, but you will have to work for them if you want a ticket for the raffle. Here are the rules:
· You have to have one puppy from each of the guild types (except spectral) to get an entry. That’s a total of six puppies. You also have to be sure to delist. Listed puppies won’t count.
· If you have one puppy from all seven guilds, including Spectral, then you get two tickets.
It’s that simple! But you can imagine the floor prices will rise quickly with all those puppies being bought and delisted, so start collecting (and delisting) your puppies now to get a chance at winning one of the rarest puppies of them all. What a way for the ICPuppies community to start 2022!
- Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original author and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the Dfinity Community staff and/or any/all contributors to this site.